In one year we will be in the same situation like Ruthie,AJ,Erika and the others.We will have our A-levels.The school is finally over.The most of us will go to an university, perhaps in an other country and we will never see them.How do you feel about it?

Do you feel sorry with Erika after the fight in chapter 35?

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007

feelings

I have only read the first six chapters but I think that Erika is the most unfriendliest person in the story. She is like an arrogant bitch. I think this, because of the fight with the black girls in chapter 4, and because she speaks negative about Ruthie and because she wears to much make-up. I don't wonder that she gets on AJs nerves.
AJ seems to be a little bit arrogant too, because he looks good, but he is more friendlier. For example because he cares about his brother.
Ruthie is a nice and good student but she is boring, because she doesn't go to parties or drinks alcohol.

2 Kommentare:

juliankaas hat gesagt…

Hello Sabrina.
I agree with your comment about the characters. But when you go on reading the book you will see that Ruthie is a good influence for AJ´s development. So it is not bad that Ruthie is a such nice girl.

juliankaas hat gesagt…

Hello Sabrina. I think that you have created a very good blog because you have great summaries and I like the photos in your blog. It is also great that you wrote down your feelings etc... I like it